Parks & Associates Individual
Member Liability Protection Program
On Behalf of the DSWA
DSWA is pleased to offer an important new service to active, Independent Distributor members of the DSWA. To qualify for this amazingly affordable liability coverage, you must be an active Independent Distributor Member of the DSWA and an Independent Representative of a Direct Sales Company, either Party Plan or Network Marketing company for the insurance to be valid. (This policy excludes Vendor members, Alliance Partners, Speaker/trainers and Direct Sales Corporate Members at this time.)
DSWA's Independent Distributor members of Direct Selling Companies, can now purchase $1 million dollars of liability protection against claims that may arise out of the member's direct selling business. As a DSWA Independent member you can purchase this coverage from a top rated insurance company for just $42.00 dollars a year paid on an annual basis.
For Independent Distributors, liability insurance is both difficult to obtain and very expensive. As many of you know, simply obtaining temporary insurance to have a booth at many shows and fairs usually costs between $50 and $100 per event. With the new DSWA program, you not only secure the $1million dollar coverage, but as a policy holder you can easily obtain Evidence of Insurance certificates necessary to reserve booths at these shows and fairs, at no extra cost! This is only one example of how this important coverage can benefit your business.
- This important business liability insurance program at these highly affordable rates are only possible because of your active membership in the DSWA in combination with your Independent Direct Sales Business.
- The policy provides $1 million in liability coverage for claims arising out of your individual direct selling business activities and access to evidence of insurance certificates as needed at no extra cost.
- The policies are for a 1 year term with an annual premium of $42*.
- The policy is individual to you and remains in effect when you change companies so long as you remain an active member of the DSWA and continue as an independent contractor direct seller associated with a direct selling company.
- Please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page (under MORE INFORMATION) to learn about this exciting program
- Coverage is available in the all 48 Continental United States and excludes HI and AK.
- Coverage does not include self-defense items, wine and liquor
For more information on this program please call (313) 831-1430 M-F 8:30 - 4:30 Eastern.
You must be an active Independent Distributor Member of the DSWA and an Independent Representative of a Direct Sales Company, either Party Plan or Network Marketing company for the insurance to be valid.
Not a DSWA Member? Join the DSWA Now