Parks & Associates Individual
Member Liability Protection Program
DSWA and Parks & Associates Insurance Co. have tried to provide the most accurate and updated information on this insurance policy to the best of our knowledge. However, we make no guarantee regarding the accuracy of the information provided. This information may change periodically as the insurance company may change their policy structure/content. Your insurance policy, and not the information contained in this website, forms the contract between you and the insurance company. The policy contains limits, exclusions and limitations that are not detailed on this website. If there is a discrepancy between information contained herein and your policy, your policy takes precedence. There is no intentional misleading information contained in this website, however, the DSWA takes no responsibility for errors.
This website and the contents thereof are of a general nature only and neither represents nor is intended to be specific advice on any particular matter. This website and the contents thereof provide general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should assess whether the information is appropriate for you and talk with your own adviser. The contents of this web site are not to be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current. DSWA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws. Neither DSWA nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by Direct Selling Women’s Alliance , or in the case of some material, a third party. You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
- This important business liability insurance program at these highly affordable rates are only possible because of your active membership in the DSWA in combination with your Independent Direct Sales Business.
- The policy provides $1 million in liability coverage for claims arising out of your individual direct selling business activities and access to evidence of insurance certificates as needed at no extra cost.
- The policies are for a 1 year term with an annual premium of $42*.
- The policy is individual to you and remains in effect when you change companies so long as you remain an active member of the DSWA and continue as an independent contractor direct seller associated with a direct selling company.
- Please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page (under MORE INFORMATION) to learn about this exciting program
- Coverage is available in the all 48 Continental United States and excludes HI and AK.
- Coverage does not include self-defense items, wine and liquor
For more information on this program please call (313) 831-1430 M-F 8:30 - 4:30 Eastern.
You must be an active Independent Distributor Member of the DSWA and an Independent Representative of a Direct Sales Company, either Party Plan or Network Marketing.
Not a DSWA Member? Join the DSWA Now
Annual Payment: $42