Organize with Confidence - Simplify You Life and Make Every Moment Count
Mar 25, 2008 4:00pm PT
4:00pm PT, 5:00pm MT, 6:00pm CT, 7:00pm ET [convert]
Stop disorder from stopping you! It's time to make your life easier.
- Find yourself being overwhelmed by all the clutter?
- Find yourself putting things here ‘just for now’ because you don’t know what else to do?
- Wish you had a plan each day so you could feel like you got something important done by the end of the day?
Face it; disorganization can be a disaster - both personally and professionally. Clutter complicates our lives and costs time, money, and self-esteem.
With ‘Organize with Confidence’ you will:
- Discover the easy method to get organized
- Prioritize your day in les than 60 seconds
- Learn 3 simples decisions to tame the paper tiger once and for all
- Discover confidence in order!
You will leave this teleclass with a fresh perspective supported by a specific, personalized action plan to get organized and see your self-worth, one step at a time.
As a Certified Professional Organizer, member of the National Speakers Association, and author of Organize with Confidence, nationally known speaker Elizabeth Hagen will teach us the common-sense systems and tools she has developed over 25 years. She will help us get organized, use our valuable time more wisely and feel great about ourselves. You will face the rest of the year with more confidence because you will know how to accomplish what you’ve been promising yourself for years - making that ‘organization mission happen’.